Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Out with the old...

Something look different here? Like really different? I deleted all previous posts (all the sudden I pushed that button and in just seconds they were gone!), and have decided to make my blog something different.

While crafting is definitely something I enjoy, blogging about crafts takes a lot of time and wordy sentences. So, I had a few people suggest I post stuff about my summer adventures. Thus I decided to turn this blog into a normal blog about my life.

Part of this makes me feel uneasy. Using the words 'me, I, myself, us, we' all the time can get old. Never do I want people to think that I'm gloating about my life. Truth is, I am incredibly blessed. Not by my choosing, but by the merciful hand of a loving God who has given me much. So much is required. I hope that when you read this blog, everything will point to HIM! Please don't ever think I am writing this to be focused on myself!

Comments are completely welcome as long as they are appropriate! I love interacting with people and it helps to receive feedback. Not that it's obligatory, just welcome :)

So now begins the long marathon of summer adventures...this may take a while!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great idea Jo. Brag and gloat away! I will read it!

    ReplyDelete