Thursday, March 10, 2016

Introducing...

Some of you have been asking if I'm done with my blog. When Edie asked me that question this afternoon I told her that I was for the time being--a vague reply because I don't know when I'll regularly get back into blogging.

For the time being, however great of a time that may be, she very willingly agreed to take over the blog. So, there will definitely be more action...what kind of action...I'm not sure!

Without further ado, please welcome your new host, Edie Lehman!!!

Hi!! Are you ready to go into deep adventures with me? Not saying that Adrienne is boring, but I'm younger. I have gone to Cornerstone Private School since kindergarten, and have had the same teacher for 4 years, but got a new one this year. I am 9 years old, and love horses like Adrienne! My horses name is Tessa. I love doing art, riding horses, organizing, swimming, reading, doing crafts, playing with my nephew, and now, blogging! Don't worry, I'll only blog about important things. Oh, I also love being in the kitchen making things. Kimberly, my eldest sister, sleeps in my room with me in my bed. (actually, it's her room and her bed!) I'm the youngest, but am glad I'm youngest. Being the youngest, I get tons of shirts with horses that are hand-me-downs. It's nice to be 9 and have a nephew, because Calvin is like a little brother. I've always wanted someone to play with, and now I do! Calvin's vocabulary is amazing! (well, he still needs to work on it) You will now see him again!! Please join me as I learn how to blog!




2 comments:

  1. Hi Edie! I think this is so cool and I'm looking forward to reading your posts and seeing some photos from Indiana. We miss you!
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I didn't know you were doing Adrienne's blog - I kept waiting for her to update and checking every once in a while. But hooray, now you are blogging!! It will be fun to read your adventures!
    Love,
    Mom
    P.S. I love horses too!!

    ReplyDelete