Sunday, November 27, 2016

Life Since Summer

Wow! Time really flies by! Especially since Miss Fry doesn't feel bad about giving our class loads of homework. Mom, Adrienne, and me got done decorating for Christmas a while ago, and since it is only 7:24, I decided to post. I would tell you about Thanksgiving, but I had better go all the back to the week before school in Brown County.

All the Lehman family (except Maria) was exited about the days ahead of us riding our horses on the rough trails of the Brown County horsemanship camp. David, Adrienne, and I left an hour or two ahead of the rest with the horses. We stayed in the Remedy that was close to camp, so it was nice that we didn't have to drive the horses a long ways away. As we enjoyed nature, our horses probably weren't thinking of how nice we were to let them join us. Instead, they were thinking of how bad their saddle sores were. On Sunday we went to Indianapolis church, which was about an hours away! On the way home we got our supper. Ain't fro-yo the best supper you could ever ask for? Well, done with Brown County... and on to school!

I thought the first day of school was just great. At first, I didn't even miss Miss K's class, but once the homework started rolling in, I missed Miss K's class terribly. School started out good at first, but soon the boys got bored of playing blob and other games, and now it's either dodgeball, or capture the flag (which doesn't bother me too bad, but one team is either 'fair or unfair', as the losing side complains). Well, done with school...and on to Thanksgiving!

On Tuesday, school was dismissed for the rest of the week. On Wednesday, Mom, Kimberly, Danny, Jalen, and I went to Elite Air. Since we went to Exploration Acres a while before, we paid one hour and got one hour free! On Thursday, Uncle Rob and Aunt Beckie kindly invited us, along side some of the Witzig family, over to their house for lunch and dinner. On Friday, the Hoerr family came and we rented Cornerstone out for the day. Somehow, Mom hurt her leg, and now she walks with a little limp. She is getting better though. On Saturday, the Nuest Thanksgiving took place at West Central Elementary School. I had tons of fun playing with my cousins.

Now I'm sitting on the couch telling you about my life. I'd better get done though, because we're going to listen to something soon. Talk to you later! 

No comments:

Post a Comment