Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Once Upon October 11th

Once upon October 11th, and new little person entered the world. Lizah Beth Waibel was welcomed to the world by Seth and Adrienne. She was seven pound and five ounces and twenty and a half inches long. Mom went to Mahomet at twelve in the morning along with Maria who drove down also. Seven and a half hours later Lizah entered the world. I went to school wishing that the day could go quickly. Thankfully it did, and at four thirty Dad, Kimberly, David, and I were in a car headed to the hospital.
Meeting Lizah for the first time.
At Seth and Jo's on Sunday.


She is such a good, little baby. 

Maria, Calvin, and Addie came to visit a couple weeks ago. Calvin and Addie hadn't met Lizah yet so Adrienne came over with Lizah. It was a wonderful day filled with family.
I love my nieces and my nephew!!
Hanging out on the couch.
Calvin loves Lizah so much! He would go play for a while then come back to hold her or kiss her.

Addie was the same way with Lizah. She would hold her and look at her and point at her eyes, ears, nose, and mouth.
One of my favorite pictures of Addie with Lizah. She was trying to touch Lizah's tongue and she would stick hers out at the same time.
Whenever when Calvin or Addie were holding Lizah, the other one would want to hold her. 
Sorry it took me so long to post this! Next month Maria is going to have a baby so I will post something on that little guy too!






1 comment:

  1. What a good aunt you are! Thanks for loving our baby girl <3

    ReplyDelete