Friday, May 28, 2021

a quick recap

 i blinked and freshman year is over! its also been over a year since i posted, sorry for the inactivity! a lot has happened in the past year, so i'll just try to share some highlights:)

david bought a house and got a puppy!
february 2020
my cute little nephew, silas.
february 2020 
hanging out with friends
february 2020
my cousin, sophie, and i at a family get-together. i remeber talking about covid and thinking it wouldn't come to our little town. was i wrong.
february 2020
a quick trip to michigan before covid shut everything down
march 2020
then covid happened and church and school were shut down. i found myself bored so i painted card to send to friends
april 2020
me and my cousin on my 14th birthday
may 2020
i had been working for a company doing secretarial work for almost a year when covid prohibited me from going into the office. i continued to work for them for a couple months, but being a contract employee and working only a couple hours at a time contacting my boss through skype wasn't the easiest. i decided to get a new job and applied at the homestead in may. this is my niece taking a bit of one of our donuts. 
another trip to michigan to be aunt edie for a week. good morning hugs from addie
june 2020
calvin and i played many games of stratego
june 2020
a picture from the past. on july 26, my sweet grammy passed away
grammy's funeral was in california. my family got a private viewing in illinois. i went to michigan while my parents were in california. we livestreamed the funeral but we weren't able to be there because of covid. it was hard to not be there, but our intermediate family got to spend time together at a lake house after. august 2020
i get the joy of babysitting these cute kiddos every now and then.
august 2020
my pony, tessa, in the meadow one peaceful evening
august 2020
i gave my life to Jesus on august 30. it has been such an incredible journey and He never ceases to amaze me! me and isaac one sunday.
september 2020
i started my freshmen year at cornerstone private school. this is on one of our field trips.
october 2020
another family get-together and more pictures with sophie!:)
november 2020
christmas with the family
december 2020
a group of girls went to this cabin house thing for a weekend
january 2021
a fun shopping trip for school.
march 2021
horse chores with the prettiest sky
march 2021
we met up with my sister and her family for an afternoon of hiking and together time.
april 2021
a fun field trip to do some volunteer work, an escape room, and coldstone ice cream!
may 2021
holding new kittens with silas
may 2021
on our last day of school, we went out to eat. such a bittersweet day!
may 2021
our program was the same night
may 2021
such a fun school year! it went by very fast.
may 2021
i was with this cutie a couple days ago for adrienne's birthday. i sure do love her!
may 2021

this past year has been challenging for everyone but it can teach us to find joy in the little things! i'm looking forward to see what this summer has in store. and this fall, my brother is getting married! david got announced on sunday to erin bahler, and i'm excited to add erin to our family!
have a great day! thanks for reading<3



No comments:

Post a Comment